Tuesday 18 June 2013

How to chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo?

Hello wonderful people who read my blog!

I am so sorry I have not be able to write recently. I have been really busy and happily engaged in one thing and the other. It is incredible how rich my life has become and I am so grateful.

I don't want the blog to wither and die just because I have no inspiration to write at the moment, so I thought I would share this lovely video I have found on the YouTube. It explains the basic daily practice of Daimoku and Gongyo and gives some basic information on the theory of Buddhism as well.


Enjoy! 

Oh, please, do comment here or anywhere else if you have questions or requests for posts. I am always thrilled when I receive requests as it pushes me into action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...